ID |
原文 |
译文 |
4961 |
But on their own, these measures will not extinguish epidemics. |
但光凭这些措施本身并不能扑灭疫情。 |
4962 |
The point of these actions is to enable the more precise and targeted measures that are needed to stop transmission and save lives. |
这些行动的目的是实行更精准和有的放矢的措施,阻止传播和拯救生命。 |
4963 |
We call on all countries who have introduced so-called “lockdown” measures to use this time to attack the virus. |
我们呼吁所有采取封锁措施的国家利用这段时间来迎战病毒。 |
4964 |
You have created a second window of opportunity. The question is, how will you use it? |
你们已经营造了第二个机会之窗。问题是,如何利用好它? |
4965 |
There are six key actions that we recommend. |
我们建议采取六项关键行动。 |
4966 |
First, expand, train and deploy your health care and public health workforce; |
首先,扩大、培训和部署医护人员和公共卫生工作者的队伍; |
4967 |
Second, implement a system to find every suspected case at community level; |
第二,建立系统,找出社区中每一例疑似病例; |
4968 |
Third, ramp up the production, capacity and availability of testing; |
第三,提高检测的数量、能力和可及性; |
4969 |
Fourth, identify, adapt and equip facilities you will use to treat and isolate patients; |
第四,确定、改造和配备用于治疗和隔离病人的设施; |
4970 |
Fifth, develop a clear plan and process to quarantine contacts; |
第五,制定明确的隔离接触者的计划和程序; |