ID |
原文 |
译文 |
5333 |
"Social distancing does not mean social isolation,” he says. |
“社交隔离不意味着社交隔绝,”他说道。 |
5334 |
We can use electronic means to connect to each other. |
我们可以用电子手段来联系彼此。 |
5335 |
Rosmarin says phoning friends and staying in touch can allow us to maintain our connections. |
罗斯马林说,给朋友打电话、保持联系可以让我们维持社交生活。 |
5336 |
Though he cautions that social media doesn’t provide the same benefits. |
但他提醒说,社交媒体无法提供同样的益处。 |
5337 |
“Social media and news might make you feel connected, but it creates distance,” Dr. Rosmarin says. |
罗斯马林博士说:“社交媒体和新闻会让你感觉和世界有联系,但实际上它制造的是距离。” |
5338 |
Instead, call or conference people you know personally, one-on-one. |
你应该给你认识的人打电话或进行一对一的讨论。 |
5339 |
Playing online games or other virtual activities can also help you maintain feelings of remaining connected when avoiding in-person visits. |
打网游或进行其他虚拟活动也能有助于你在无法亲自拜访时保持这种联系的感觉。 |
5340 |
DON’T LET THE NEWS CYCLE DICTATE YOUR EMOTIONS. |
不要让消息推送主宰你的情感。 |
5341 |
The coronavirus situation is dynamic and seems to change by the hour, resulting in a number of people feeling compelled to stay on top of updates by constantly checking their phones for new information. |
新冠肺炎疫情似乎每时每刻都在不断变化,导致许多人都觉得有必要不停查看手机以了解最新信息。 |
5342 |
While that can be stressful at any time, it can affect your ability to relax if you surf news outlets just before going to sleep. |
这种做法不但会在平时给你带来压力,如果你在睡觉前刷新闻还会让你无法放松下来。 |