ID |
原文 |
译文 |
5353 |
“This comes up a lot,” Dr. Rosmarin says. |
“这种情况经常出现,”罗斯马林博士说。 |
5354 |
In-laws may feel rejected, or a friend may want to come over. |
姻亲们可能会有被排斥的感觉,也可能有朋友想过来做客。 |
5355 |
I would suggest a technique called ‘validation.’ |
我建议大家采用一种叫作‘确认’的技巧。 |
5356 |
You convey to a person that their feelings are reasonable. |
你向对方传达出他们的感觉是合理的信息。 |
5357 |
If someone wants to come over, you can say you’re sorry but that you’re practicing social distancing. |
如果有人想来做客,你可以说你很抱歉,但你正在实行社交隔离。 |
5358 |
You can say, ‘You might feel I’m rejecting you, but I’m not. I want to see you.’ |
你可以说:“你也许觉得我在排斥你,但我不是。我是想见你的。” |
5359 |
As opposed to, ‘You’re crazy and you’re not paying attention.’ |
而不是说:“你疯了吗?你没注意到现在的形势吗?” |
5360 |
That conversation will always go south. |
这种对话只会起到反效果。 |
5361 |
ASK FAMILY MEMBERS TO RESPECT YOUR BOUNDARIES. |
请家人尊重你的界线。 |
5362 |
For many households, school cancellations and shifting to a work-from-home arrangement means couples and children are spending a lot more time together. |
对许多家庭来说,停学和在家工作的安排意味着夫妻和孩子们有多得多的时间在一起。 |