ID |
原文 |
译文 |
5363 |
People who previously had time and space now have neither. |
先前拥有自己的时间和空间的人现在这两者都没有了。 |
5364 |
Boundaries need to be established. |
你需要在家里划清界线。 |
5365 |
“People need to have a set-up for work,” Dr. Rosmarin says, whether that’s literal (a desk) or figurative (an armchair). |
“人们需要确立工作区,”罗斯马林博士说,无论是真实的办公桌还是象征性的扶手椅。 |
5366 |
Whatever that area is, other family members need to respect that when you’re there, you’re trying to be productive or recharging. |
无论这个工作区是什么,在你试图高效地工作或充电时,其他家庭成员都要尊重你的工作区。 |
5367 |
You need to have a certain area of the house where you can go without judgment, a place to either decompress or get things done. |
你需要拥有房子里的一片特定区域,在那里你可以不受指摘,放心地解压或做事。 |
5368 |
If you feel a fight coming on, remember you’re in this together. |
如果你觉得家庭战争一触即发,记得你们正在共度时艰。 |
5369 |
Sparring with someone you love and need isn’t going to solve much. |
和你所爱并需要的人吵架解决不了什么问题。 |
5370 |
DON’T IGNORE YOUR REGULAR ROUTINE. |
不要忽略你的常规生活习惯。 |
5371 |
Do laundry on Sundays? Keep doing it on Sunday. |
在星期天洗衣服?那就还在星期天洗。 |
5372 |
Not going to work? Get dressed anyway. |
不用去上班?还是穿戴整齐吧。 |