ID 原文 译文
5373 Maintaining a semblance of a regular routine will go a long way toward helping you avoid feelings of disorganization and unpredictability. 保持常规生活的面貌将极大地帮助你避免混乱无序和不可预测的感觉。
5374 "Anxiety is just the beginning," Rosmarin says. “焦虑只是个开始,”罗斯马林说。
5375 Within a week or two, people are probably going to start feeling depressed, sad, and lethargic, especially since we are distancing from one another. 在一两周内,人们很可能会开始感觉抑郁、悲伤和无精打采,尤其在我们相互隔离以后。
5376 That’s really where the benefits of scheduling come in. 这时候日程规划的优点就开始真正显现出来。
5377 Sticking to your normal sleep and wake times, your exercise routine, and other practices will maintain feelings of familiarity. 坚持你的正常作息时间、日常锻炼和其他行为习惯将保持你的熟悉感。
5378 It will also help you adjust when the world returns—as it inevitably will—to normalcy. 它还能在世界重回正轨的时候——这一天终将到来——帮助你调整和回归正常状态。
5379 DON’T HESITATE TO SEEK HELP IF YOU NEED IT. 如果你需要帮助,请不要犹豫寻求专业支持。
5380 For people already struggling with anxiety, obsessive-compulsive disorder, or depression, fears over coronavirus can be especially disruptive. 对于那些已经备受焦虑、强迫症或抑郁症困扰的人,对新冠病毒的担忧尤其具有破坏性。
5381 Always seek professional help if you feel overwhelmed. 如果你感觉承受不了,一定要去寻求专业的帮助。
7252 2020年3月27日湖北省新型冠状病毒感染的肺炎疫情情况 Update information on the novel coronavirus in Hubei on March 27, 2020