ID |
原文 |
译文 |
59337 |
我相信,在“一带一路”建设的新空间里,英国经验、智慧、创意与中国资金、技术、市场化能力一定能实现优势互补。 |
I am confident that China and the UK could benefit from tapping the potential of the BRI. The UK's experience, knowledge and creative ideas will complement with China's capital, technology and commercialization capability. Together we can go for win-win results. |
59338 |
女士们,先生们 |
Ladies and Gentlemen: |
59339 |
大疫带来大考,大考推动大变。 |
Covid-19 is a major test which will bring major changes. |
59340 |
面对新冠肺炎疫情这场大考,世界各国都要回答一系列问题: |
In face of this test, countries of the world must respond to a series of questions: |
59341 |
要经济全球化还是要逆全球化? |
Do we embrace economic globalisation or reject it? |
59342 |
要开放还是要封闭? |
Do we stay open or hide behind closed doors? |
59343 |
要合作还是要对抗? |
Do we work together or fight each other? |
59344 |
要多边主义还是要单边主义? |
Do we go for multilateralism or resort to unilateralism? |
59345 |
我相信,中英两国的答案高度契合。 |
I am sure China and the UK have the same answers to these questions. |
59346 |
只要我们坚定信心、守望相助、化危为机、深化合作,就一定能战胜疫情,就一定能开创更加美好的未来! |
I am confident that as long as we stand firm, come to each other's aid, turn crisis into opportunities and deepen cooperation, we will claim final victory over the virus, and create a better and brighter future! |