ID |
原文 |
译文 |
63168 |
有效阻止疫情在全球蔓延 |
to contain the global spread of the virus |
63169 |
有序安全的国际人员流动 |
orderly and safe flow of people between countries |
63170 |
暂缓或减少留学人员等双向流动 |
to postpone or reduce the two-way flow of overseas students |
63171 |
中国-世卫组织联合考察专家组国际援助 |
China-WHO Joint Mission on Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) |
63172 |
道不远人,人无异国。(援助韩国,源自新罗旅唐学者崔致远) |
We all live in a united world. |
63173 |
尼莲正东流,西树几春秋。(援助印度,源自玄奘) |
At Buddha’s sacred grove for many thousands of autumns. |
63174 |
岂曰无衣,与子同裳。 |
Together we stand, my armors thine. |
63175 |
青山一道,共担风雨。(援助日本,源自王昌龄) |
We all live in a united world. |
63176 |
山川异域,风月同天。 |
Miles apart but close at heart. |
63177 |
,身若伏波,与子同海,若为落木,与子同枝,若为兰草,与子同室。(援助意大利,源自古罗马则学家塞涅卡) |
We are waves of the same sea, leaves of the same tree, flowers of the same garden. |