ID |
原文 |
译文 |
5358 |
You can say, ‘You might feel I’m rejecting you, but I’m not. I want to see you.’ |
你可以说:“你也许觉得我在排斥你,但我不是。我是想见你的。” |
5359 |
As opposed to, ‘You’re crazy and you’re not paying attention.’ |
而不是说:“你疯了吗?你没注意到现在的形势吗?” |
5360 |
That conversation will always go south. |
这种对话只会起到反效果。 |
5361 |
ASK FAMILY MEMBERS TO RESPECT YOUR BOUNDARIES. |
请家人尊重你的界线。 |
5362 |
For many households, school cancellations and shifting to a work-from-home arrangement means couples and children are spending a lot more time together. |
对许多家庭来说,停学和在家工作的安排意味着夫妻和孩子们有多得多的时间在一起。 |
5363 |
People who previously had time and space now have neither. |
先前拥有自己的时间和空间的人现在这两者都没有了。 |
5364 |
Boundaries need to be established. |
你需要在家里划清界线。 |
5365 |
“People need to have a set-up for work,” Dr. Rosmarin says, whether that’s literal (a desk) or figurative (an armchair). |
“人们需要确立工作区,”罗斯马林博士说,无论是真实的办公桌还是象征性的扶手椅。 |
5366 |
Whatever that area is, other family members need to respect that when you’re there, you’re trying to be productive or recharging. |
无论这个工作区是什么,在你试图高效地工作或充电时,其他家庭成员都要尊重你的工作区。 |
5367 |
You need to have a certain area of the house where you can go without judgment, a place to either decompress or get things done. |
你需要拥有房子里的一片特定区域,在那里你可以不受指摘,放心地解压或做事。 |