ID |
原文 |
译文 |
5368 |
If you feel a fight coming on, remember you’re in this together. |
如果你觉得家庭战争一触即发,记得你们正在共度时艰。 |
5369 |
Sparring with someone you love and need isn’t going to solve much. |
和你所爱并需要的人吵架解决不了什么问题。 |
5370 |
DON’T IGNORE YOUR REGULAR ROUTINE. |
不要忽略你的常规生活习惯。 |
5371 |
Do laundry on Sundays? Keep doing it on Sunday. |
在星期天洗衣服?那就还在星期天洗。 |
5372 |
Not going to work? Get dressed anyway. |
不用去上班?还是穿戴整齐吧。 |
5373 |
Maintaining a semblance of a regular routine will go a long way toward helping you avoid feelings of disorganization and unpredictability. |
保持常规生活的面貌将极大地帮助你避免混乱无序和不可预测的感觉。 |
5374 |
"Anxiety is just the beginning," Rosmarin says. |
“焦虑只是个开始,”罗斯马林说。 |
5375 |
Within a week or two, people are probably going to start feeling depressed, sad, and lethargic, especially since we are distancing from one another. |
在一两周内,人们很可能会开始感觉抑郁、悲伤和无精打采,尤其在我们相互隔离以后。 |
5376 |
That’s really where the benefits of scheduling come in. |
这时候日程规划的优点就开始真正显现出来。 |
5377 |
Sticking to your normal sleep and wake times, your exercise routine, and other practices will maintain feelings of familiarity. |
坚持你的正常作息时间、日常锻炼和其他行为习惯将保持你的熟悉感。 |