ID 原文 译文
50041 I’d like to start by thanking the many musicians, comedians and humanitarians who made Saturday’s “One World, Together at Home” concert an enormous success. 首先,我要感谢为数众多的音乐家、演员和人道主义者促成上周六“同一个世界:团结在家”音乐会取得巨大成功。
50042 So humbled, and the whole WHO community is very grateful for the support that poured over 8 hours. 世卫组织全体职工深怀谦卑之心,对历时8个多小时的音乐会和我们获得的支持表示诚挚的谢意。 
50043 WHO is proud to have co-organized this event with Global Citizen, my brother Hugh Evans and Lady Gaga, 世卫组织很荣幸与全球公民运动的休·埃文斯和Lady Gaga共同主办了这次活动
50044 and I also want to thank my colleague Paul Garwood who came up with the idea and has worked incredibly hard for several weeks to make it happen.  我还要感谢我的同事保罗·加伍德。是他提出了这个想法,并为实现这个想法做出了数周的辛勤努力。 
50045 Paul Garwood is one of our colleagues in the front line. 保罗·加伍德是战斗在第一线的一位同事。
50046 I ask my colleagues to give me crazy ideas, and he did. 我曾向同事们征求一些异想天开的想法,结果他出了这个主意。
50047 But as a boss I take all the credit and I shouldn’t do that. 我作为他的上司,得到了所有荣誉,但我受之有愧。
50048 All the credit goes to my colleague Paul Garwood from our communications department. 一切都归功于我的同事世卫组织新闻司的保罗·加伍德。
50049 I hope all my staff will continue to give me crazy ideas. 我希望同事们继续提供奇思妙想。
50050 I’m proud to be WHO very, very proud.  我身为世卫组织的一员而深感自豪。