ID 原文 译文
50051 The event raised more than US$127 million to support several organizations responding to COVID-19, including US$55 million for WHO’s Solidarity Response Fund.  这一活动筹集了超过1.27亿美元,用于支持多个应对COVID-19的组织,其中5500 万美元用于世卫组织的团结应对基金。
50052 The fund has now raised more than 194 million dollars from more than 270,000 individuals, corporations and foundations. 目前,该基金已从27万多名个人、公司和基金筹集到了超过1.94亿美元的资金。 
50053 Yesterday I had the honour of addressing health ministers from the G20 countries.  昨天,我有幸向20国集团的卫生部长们发表了讲话。 
50054 I appreciate the expressions of support from many countries for WHO’s coordinating role and our technical guidance. 我感谢许多国家对世卫组织的协调作用和技术指导表达的支持。 
50055 I also appreciate the statements of the G77 and the Non-Aligned Movement expressing their strong support for WHO.  我也赞赏77国集团和不结盟运动声明大力支持世卫组织。 
50056 As you know, the G77 - 133 countries and the Non-Aligned Movement, 120 countries. 众所周知,77国集团有133个国家,不结盟运动有120个国家。
50057 This is a big vote of confidence, and we thank NAM and we thank the G77 countries. 这是巨大的信任票。我们感谢不结盟运动和77国集团。
50058 WHO’s commitment is to science, solutions and solidarity.  世卫组织致力于科学、解决方案和团结互助。 
50059 Our commitment is to supporting all countries to save lives. 我们承诺支持所有国家救死扶伤。
50060 That’s it, that’s our intention. 这就是我们的宗旨。