ID |
原文 |
译文 |
52810 |
And in all we do, let’s never forget: |
我们不管做什么都千万不要忘记: |
52811 |
The threat is the virus, not people. |
我们面临的威胁是病毒而不是人。 |
52812 |
We must ensure that any emergency measures — including states of emergency — are legal, proportionate, necessary and non-discriminatory, have a specific focus and duration, and take the least intrusive approach possible to protect public health. |
我们必须确保包括紧急状态在内的任何紧急措施都具有合法性、相称性和必要性,绝不能带有歧视,还要有明确的重点和具体时限,以侵入性尽可能最小的方法保护公众健康。 |
52813 |
The best response is one that responds proportionately to immediate threats while protecting human rights and the rule of law. |
凡是能对当前威胁作出相称反应,同时保护人权和法治的办法,就是最好的对策。 |
52814 |
Looking ahead, we need to build back better. |
展望未来,我们要重建得更好。 |
52815 |
The Sustainable Development Goals — which are underpinned by human rights — provide the framework for more inclusive and sustainable economies and societies. |
以人权为依托的各项可持续发展目标,可为打造更具包容性和更可持续的经济和社会提供框架。 |
52816 |
Strengthening economic and social rights bolsters resilience for the long haul. |
加强经济和社会权利有助于增强长期复原力。 |
52817 |
The recovery must also respect the rights of future generations, enhancing climate action aiming at carbon neutrality by 2050 and protecting biodiversity. |
复苏还必须尊重子孙后代的权利,同时加强气候行动,以便到2050年实现碳平衡和保护生物多样性。 |
52818 |
We are all in this together. |
我们要同舟共济。 |
52819 |
The virus threatens everyone. |
病毒威胁每个人。 |