ID |
原文 |
译文 |
55941 |
We’ve worked with countries to help them prepare and respond. |
我们与各国合作,帮助各国做好准备并做出应对。 |
55942 |
We’ve brought countries together to share experiences and lessons learned. |
我们将各国汇集在一起,分享经验和教训。 |
55943 |
We’ve brought together thousands of experts to analyze the evolving evidence and distil it into guidance. |
我们召集成千上万的专家分析不断演进的证据,并根据证据提供指导意见。 |
55944 |
We’ve convened researchers to identify priorities, from all over the world. |
我们召集来自世界各地的研究人员来确定研究重点。 |
55945 |
We’ve launched a large international trial to find answers fast about which drugs are the most effective. |
我们启动了一项大型国际试验,以快速找到哪种药物最有效的答案。 |
55946 |
We’ve brought together a consortium of countries and partners to accelerate the development and equitable distribution of vaccines, diagnostics and therapeutics. |
我们召集了一个由国家和合作伙伴组成的联盟,以加速疫苗、诊断工具和治疗手段的开发和公平分配。 |
55947 |
We’ve shipped millions of test kits and tons of protective gear all around the world, focusing on those countries who need our support most. |
我们已在全球范围内运送了数百万套检测试剂盒和大量防护装备,重点向最需要支持的国家提供协助。 |
55948 |
We’ve trained more than 2 million health workers – to be exact, 2.3 million health workers around the world. |
我们已培训了全球200多万名,确切地说230万名卫生工作者。 |
55949 |
We don’t think that’s enough, we will train more. |
我们认为这还不够,还需要培训更多的人。 |
55950 |
We’ve worked with tech companies to fight the infodemic. |
我们与科技公司合作打击“谣言疫情”。 |