ID 原文 译文
60294 人类文明史也是一部同疾病和灾难的斗争史。 The history of human civilization is one of fighting diseases and tiding over disasters.
60295 病毒没有国界, The virus does not respect borders.
60296 疫病不分种族。 Nor is race or nationality relevant in the face of the disease.
60297 面对来势汹汹的新冠肺炎疫情,国际社会没有退缩, Confronted by the ravages of COVID-19, the international community has not flinched.
60298 各国人民勇敢前行,守望相助、风雨同舟,展现了人间大爱,汇聚起同疫情斗争的磅礴之力。 The people of all countries have tackled the virus head on. Around the world, people have looked out for each other and pulled together as one. With love and compassion, we have forged extraordinary synergy in the fight against COVID-19.
60299 经过艰苦卓绝努力,付出巨大代价,中国有力扭转了疫情局势,维护了人民生命安全和身体健康。 In China, after making painstaking efforts and enormous sacrifice, we have turned the tide on the virus and protected the life and health of our people.
60300 中方始终本着公开、透明、负责任的态度, All along, we have acted with openness, transparency and responsibility.
60301 及时向世卫组织及相关国家通报疫情信息, We have provided information to WHO and relevant countries in a most timely fashion.
60302 第一时间发布病毒基因序列等信息, We have released the genome sequence at the earliest possible time.
60303 毫无保留同各方分享防控和救治经验, We have shared control and treatment experience with the world without reservation.