ID 原文 译文
63585 中方始终本着公开、透明、负责任的态度, All along, we have acted with openness, transparency and responsibility.
63586 及时向世卫组织及相关国家通报疫情信息, We have provided information to WHO and relevant countries in a most timely fashion.
63587 第一时间发布病毒基因序列等信息, We have released the genome sequence at the earliest possible time.
63588 毫无保留同各方分享防控和救治经验, We have shared control and treatment experience with the world without reservation.
63589 尽己所能为有需要的国家提供了大量支持和帮助。   We have done everything in our power to support and assist countries in need.
63590 习近平指出,现在疫情还在蔓延,防控仍需努力,我愿提出以下建议。   He said, “Even as we meet, the virus is still raging, and more must be done to bring it under control. To this end, I want to make the following proposals:”
63591 第一,全力搞好疫情防控。 First, we must do everything we can for COVID-19 control and treatment.
63592 这是当务之急。 This is a most urgent task.
63593 我们要坚持以民为本、生命至上, We must always put the people first, for nothing in the world is more precious than people’s lives.
63594 科学调配医疗力量和重要物资, We need to deploy medical expertise and critical supplies to places where they are needed the most.